¾ cup Rolled Oats
1 cup Meadow Fresh Milk
1 cup Water
½ tsp Salt
1 Carrot, grated
1 tsp honey
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp ground nutmeg
¼ tsp Turmeric
1 Banana, sliced lengthways
1 tsp butter
1 tbs Meadow Fresh Kalo Natural Yoghurt
1 tsp Pistachios
1. Add the porridge ingredients to a pot and bring to the boil.
2. Once boiling, stir and turn down the heat to a gentle simmer.
3. Cook for about 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has cooked through, stirring occasionally.
4. While the oats are boiling, melt the butter in a pan and fry the banana slices for 30 seconds on each side, or until caramalised.
5. Divide the porridge into two bowls, top with additional milk, the Caramalised bananas, Kalo Natural Yoghurt and Pistachios.